Top Social

HOW Jewellery Club - Unicorns!!!

Friday 27 November 2015
I'm so excited about this jewellery club reveal post as I have been working and developing the club for over a year now!  So let me tell you firstly a little bit about the idea... I originally launched HOW Jewellery Club last year and when I done so it just wasn't how I had it pictured in my head.  So we went back to the drawing board and working on making it bigger and better.  I wanted to create a really exciting jewellery subscription service that isn't like any other club.  I set about brainstorming possible themes and we decided to go with unicorns as our first box.  Which i'm so glad we did as I think my head was just about to pop with ideas! When we listed our box we didn't expect it to sell out too! Which was AMAZING!  If you want to find out a little more about the HOW Jewellery Club, how it works and more you should head over to the new website by clicking here.

So let's get to the picture's shall we?! Here are some of the quick snapshots we took before our boxes headed out.  So each one looked like this...


Don't they just look pretty?  So inside I included a range of unique and exclusive goodies....





Each A4 sized box came lined in hot pink sparkly tissue paper and was filled with:
-Limited edition art print
-Hand sculpted marshmallow unicorn horn key ring with glitter tip
-Unique Large fridge magnet
-Die Cut Unicorn Sticker
-A Unicorn adjustable ring by (lazylinepainterbelle)  Each ring came in a pretty pink drawstring pouch
-Unicorn sticker from (lazylinepainterbelle)
-20% Etsy discount code at (lazylinepainterbelle)
-Magical sherbet straws
-Unique rockin Claws
-Believe in Unicorn promo card to Finch and the Fallow
-Unicorn charm necklace
-Vinyl & Cotton Unicorn tote bag
-HOW card 
-and finally each box had a shower of faux clear crystals!



I really hope you enjoyed seeing/receiving our latest box.  The next box launches on the 1st of December at 9am over on the new website here.  Make sure you check it out :)


Tess
Post Comment
Post a Comment