Top Social

Jewellery Club | Donut Quest

Wednesday 28 September 2016
It's that time of the month again where we finally get to share with you this months jewellery club. This months theme was of course Donuts! Because all good things are deep fried and covered in sugar right?! 😆🤔 I put a little twist on this theme and drew a unicorn donut as well as a kitty donut too! But before we go into that lets take a quick look at the listing image....

Ta dahhhhh! Look at all the pastel iced goodness.

Now I'm not going to sugar coat this 😆 But this has to be one of my favourite themes we have ever done. It was truly a pleasure to make this collection and produce such a sweet jewellery set. Don't take my word for it! Let's have a look at some of the pictures!....


Isn't it lush?! So in this set I created
-Rainbow Unicorn acrylic necklace with satin bow (RRP £15)
-Mini Cat donut acrylic stud earrings (RRP £6)
-Triple donut adjustable ring (RRP £6)
-Rose Gold pink donut earrings (RRP £7)
-Set of four metal 1" donut pins (RRP £5)
- A sprinkle of magic!

Okay I seriously can't pick a favourite from this month! The unicorn necklace is just amazing! The kitty studs are so cute and the perfect size for everyday wear, the ring instantly makes any outfit super Kawaii! I love the rose gold colour on the donut earrings and the pins are perfect for pimping up your bags! I kept a necklace and ring for myself as there wasn't any of the earrings left 😭

We do have a few of the donut quest jewellery boxes left and they are listed in our Etsy shop here, if you missed out!


While I'm here I'm also super excited to share with you our next jewellery club theme which is of course.... Day of the dead.....


Eeeeek!!! I'm already bouncing at the thought of making all of the goodies up for this theme. I'll need to remember to make extra this time just for me! 😄 So, if you want to get your hands on this, it will go on sale on Saturday the 1st of October at 9am over on the jewellery club website here. 🎉

Don't forget we are also holding our second last flash sale of the year this Friday over on our Facebook page here. It all kicks off from 7pm and will feature our best sellers, discounts on some of our new arrivals as well as a few freebies too! Join the event page here for a reminder!

I hope you week is full of magic and glitter!


1 comment on "Jewellery Club | Donut Quest"