Top Social

Jewellery Club | Day Of The Dead

Friday 28 October 2016
Yay! Today we get to finally share with you the contents of this months jewellery club! Whoooop! So this months theme was of course..... Day of The Dead! Here's the cover photo I designed for this month.
This months collection was chillingly awesome, if i do say so myself! :D I kept a few bits for myself! #sonotsorry but before we get into it let's have a look at what we created this month...
We decided on a Black, White, Blue & Red colour scheme for this set... 
We decided to spruce up the boxes to match the jewellery too... so we opted for these gorgeous black glittery jewellery club boxes ^ ^ ^ 

This month was super duper time consuming as I ended up hand cutting each charm! :O Never again! :D LOL I think the end result was totally worth it though:
So let's have a look at some of the goodies in more detail...




So in this set I created
-Double layer skull choker necklace (RRP £15)
-Bunny skull acrylic stud earrings (RRP £6)
-Cat skull adjustable bracelet (RRP £7)
-Skull Tassel charm earrings (RRP £7)
-Greetings card with bunny skull (RRP £3)

My absolute favourite from this month was the choker necklace and since making it i haven't taken mine off! :D I am also really proud of the bunny stud earrings. I think they came out amazing! Whats your favourite?
We do have a few of the DOTD jewellery boxes left and they are listed in our Etsy shop here, if you missed out!

Before I go don't forget next months jewellery club will go on sale on the 1st of November (OMGOSH isn't this year flying by?!?!?) at the usual time of 9am over at jewelleryclub.co.uk

I hope you weekend is full of magic and glitter!

1 comment on "Jewellery Club | Day Of The Dead"
  1. You did really well on this! Although I don't like things with a death theme (skulls, vampires, ghosts etc etc), I can see these are really creative and well-made pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete